- Next-Gen 64-layer, 3D TLC NAND
- AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and TCG Opal 2.0
- Available in multiple form factors (2.5”/M.2/mSATA)
- 10X faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
- Multiple capacities up to 1.92TB
- GDPR Ready
SSDs for Consumers
For desktops and notebooks
Kingston solid-state drives will make your system more responsive so it boots quicker, loads applications faster and shuts down faster. They’re available in upgrade kits that include software to clone your files and OS in minutes.
Revive older systems
Solid-state drives will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems. Choosing an SSD can save you the cost of buying a new PC by reviving the system you already own.